- Returns & Replacements
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Viewing Orders
- Updating Account Information
- The Site (excluding linked sites, if any) is administered and controlled by Pooja Medical Store (PMS) its affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees or agents (collectively, “PMS”) in accordance with Uttar Pradesh state and Indian laws. You agree that the Site will be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian laws without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. You agree that all disputes, controversies or claims arising out of or in connection with the Site shall be submitted to and be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Meerut (U.P) to adjudicate or determine any suit, action or proceeding arising out of or in connection with the Site.
- All services and/or all products and services of Medideal.in are subject to the stated terms and conditions of the applicable agreements set forth on the websites governing their use or sale. These Terms are to be read by you together with any terms, conditions or disclaimers provided in the pages of the Site. In the event of any conflict, the terms provided in the pages of the Site will govern. The information, material and content provided in the Site (the “Information”) may be changed at any time without notice. Changes may be made to these Terms at any time without notice by updating this posting. You agree to review these Terms regularly and your continued access or use of the Site will mean that you agree to any changes.
- Returns & Replacements
- 10 Day Return Policy
Shopping with Medideal.in is safe because we offer you 10 day return from the date of receipt on eligible items.
In case you receive a defective item, write to care@Medideal.in or Call on +91-9837-694-510 within 10 days of receipt of the product. Upon return of the item, Medideal.in ensures that contents of the shipment are not missing and the item is not used. We then either ship a replacement item (subject to availability of that particular item) or issue store credits. The credit can be used within 30 days for purchase of any other item from our website.
How to Return?
- Contact Medideal.in customer service: Send a picture of that item to email@example.com with the subject line “RETURN” or call us at +91-8285-187-817 within 10 days of receiving the product.
- Ship back the product to us at:
C/o Pooja Medical Store,
166, Civil Lines, Meerut (U.P)
- The product should be received by us maximum within 10 days of sending us the return request else the product will be ineligible for return.
- Upon receiving the package, purchase price and courier charges, if any, borne by you will be refunded to you as store credits which you can redeem in your future purchases from our website.
- Wherever possible we will facilitate the pick-up of the item through our courier partners like DTDC, Bluedart, First Flight etc. In case, the pick-up cannot be arranged by us, you can return the item through a third-party courier service and we will return actual courier charges or maximum up to Rs.100 (whichever is lesser) as store credits.
For product category specific return policy and terms and conditions of the returns please see below.
- Product Category Specific Return Policy
- Prescription based Medicines: Products in this category are NOT eligible for return. Please provide us the right prescription to send you the right medicines.
- Personal Care: Oral care (Toothbrushes, Toothpastes etc.), Pregnancy Care (Condoms, Ovulation Kits), Women hygiene products (sanitary napkins, tampons, panty liners), Adult Diapers are NOT eligible for returns.
Terms and Conditions of Returns
Return will not be entertained under following conditions
- Product damaged due to misuse.
- If the product is a consumable item.
- If the product is tampered.
- If the product packaging is being tampered including the packaging box.
- Any accessories supplied with the product are missing.
- Product misses serial or UPC numbers
- Any damage / defect which are not covered under the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Product without original packing and accessories.
- Products sold under offers do not qualify for Medideal.in’s 10 Day Return Policy.
- For all legal matters, the jurisdiction will be Meerut Court.
In case of any questions, write to care@Medideal.in. or call us on +91-8285-187-817
If you access or use this website (the “Site”), you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with the following terms and conditions (the “Terms”). If you do not accept these Terms, please do not use this Site. “Pooja medical store” is the affiliate Indian pharmacy from Food safety and Drug Administration, Govt. of Uttar Pradesh, India and is located in Meerut (U.P)
The Site (excluding linked sites, if any) is administered and controlled by Pooja Medical Store (PMS) its affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees or agents (collectively, “PMS”) in accordance with Uttar Pradesh state and Indian laws. You agree that the Site will be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian laws without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. You agree that all disputes, controversies or claims arising out of or in connection with the Site shall be submitted to and be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Meerut (U.P) to adjudicate or determine any suit, action or proceeding arising out of or in connection with the Site.
All services and/or all products and services of Medideal.in are subject to the stated terms and conditions of the applicable agreements set forth on the websites governing their use or sale.
These Terms are to be read by you together with any terms, conditions or disclaimers provided in the pages of the Site. In the event of any conflict, the terms provided in the pages of the Site will govern.
The information, material and content provided in the Site (the “Information”) may be changed at any time without notice. Changes may be made to these Terms at any time without notice by updating this posting. You agree to review these Terms regularly and your continued access or use of the Site will mean that you agree to any changes.
LOCAL LAWS; EXPORT CONTROL
It is important to note that not all of the products, services and information are available in all jurisdictions outside of where the dispensing pharmacies are located. The information presented does not constitute an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any product, service or information to anyone in any jurisdiction in which an offer or solicitation is not authorized or cannot legally be made or to any person to whom it is unlawful to make an offer or solicitation.
The terms and conditions applicable to any product, service or information will be those determined at the time the product, service or information is provided. You are responsible for being knowledgeable regarding the laws of your jurisdiction that apply to you in relation to any of the matters described in these pages. If you choose to access the Site from outside the state or country of the dispensing pharmacy or from a jurisdiction other than the state/province or country where medideal.in is registered, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local, national or international laws. You may not use or export or re-export the information or any copy or adaptation in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including export laws and regulations of the dispensing pharmacy’s country in force from time to time.
NOT OFFERING ANY ADVICE
This information is for disclosure purposes only and is not intended to provide specific advice, and should not be relied upon for that purpose. You should not act or rely on the information provided without seeking the advice of a professional. YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE FOR DIAGNOSING, TREATING, CURING OR PREVENTING A HEALTH PROBLEM OR PRESCRIBING A MEDICATION. YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY READ ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE MANUFACTURERS OF THE PRODUCT ON OR IN THE PRODUCT PACKAGING AND LABELS BEFORE USING ANY THE PRODUCT. ALWAYS CONSULT YOU OWN PHYSICIAN FOR ADVICE AND TREATMENT.
- Medideal.in PROVIDE INFORMATION ON AN “AS IS, WHERE IS AND AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. MEDIDEAL.IN DO NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, ENDORSEMENTS OR CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE INFORMATION, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES AS TO MERCHANTABILITY, OPERATION, NON-INFRINGEMENT, USEFULNESS, COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, CURRENTNESS, RELIABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. FURTHER, MEDIDEAL.IN DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION PRESENTED WILL BE AVAILABLE OR MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT ACCESS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, THAT THERE WILL BE NO DELAYS, FAILURES, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS OR LOSS OF TRANSMITTED INFORMATION, THAT NO VIRUSES OR OTHER CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES WILL BE TRANSMITTED, OR THAT NO DAMAGE WILL OCCUR TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM. YOU HAVE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ADEQUATE PROTECTION AND BACKUP OF DATA AND/OR EQUIPMENT AND TO TAKE ALL PRECAUTIONS TO SCAN FOR COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT MEDIDEAL.IN DO NOT ENDORSE THE CONTENT OF ANY MEMBER OR ANY SITE ACCESSED VIA LINKS OR OTHER MEANS FROM THE SITE AND ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR SUCH CONTENT, OR THAT IT MAY INFRINGE THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR RIGHTS OF ANOTHER PERSON.
EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL MEDIDEAL.IN BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT, ARISING OUT OF THE USE, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE INFORMATION, EVEN IF MEDIDEAL.IN HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code (collectively, “Content”), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of such Content, contained on the Site is owned, controlled or licensed by or to MEDIDEAL.IN and is protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
Any unprotected email communication over the Internet, as with communication via any other medium (e.g. cellular phones, post office mail) is subject to possible interception or loss, and is also subject to possible alteration. MEDIDEAL.IN is not responsible for and will not be liable to you or anyone else for any damages in connection with an email sent by you to MEDIDEAL.IN or an email sent by MEDIDEAL.IN to you at your request.
No endorsement or approval of any third parties or their advice, opinions, information, products or services is expressed or implied by any of the information provided.
Links from or to websites outside the Site are meant for convenience only. MEDIDEAL.IN does not review, endorse, approve or control, and is not responsible for any sites linked from or to the Site, the content of those sites, the third parties named therein, or their products and services. Linking to any other site is at your sole risk and MEDIDEAL.IN will not be responsible or liable for any damages in connection with linking. Links to downloadable software sites, if any, are for convenience only and MEDIDEAL.IN is not responsible or liable for any difficulties or consequences associated with downloading the software. Use of any downloaded software is governed by the terms of the license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is provided with the software.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to this Site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material, or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law.
For more detail, please refer detail privacy-policy.
These Terms and any terms incorporated or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between you and MEDIDEAL.IN relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (whether electronic, oral or written) regarding the subject matter, and may not be amended or modified except in writing, or by MEDIDEAL.IN making such amendments or modifications in accordance with these Terms.
These Terms shall be deemed severable. In the event that any provision is determined to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.