KUTUB 30 X TABLET
KUTUB 30 X TABLET
This product is sold to you on the premise that you have received advice from a doctor, hold valid doctor prescription and that you are not self-medicating. Do not introspect your medication without consulting doctor. Medicine detail, use, function, substitute etc. provided on this website is for reference purpose only.
- Additional information
- Premature ejaculation
- Penis erection
- High blood pressure
- Penile erection
- Kutub X Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed here.
Kutub X Tablet Side-effectsThe following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Kutub X Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
If you notice other side-effects not listed above, contact your doctor for medical advice. You may also report side-effects to your local food and drug administration authority.
- Facial redness
- Feeling dizzy
- Feeling hot
- Kutub X Tablet may also cause side-effects not listed here.
- You have been prescribed Kutub 30 X Tablet for the treatment of premature ejaculation with erectile dysfunction.
- Take it 1 to 3 hours before anticipated sexual activity.
- Do not take it more than once every 24 hours or every day.
- Do not drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how Kutub 30 X Tablet affects you.
- It may cause sudden drop in your blood pressure. Rise slowly if you have been sitting or lying down.
- Inform your doctor if the erection persists for more than 4 hours after sexual intercourse.
- Do not take Kutub 30 X Tablet if you have had a heart attack in the past 3 months, or stroke or heart failure in the past 6 months.
Dapoxetine 30 MG+Sildenafil 50 MG
Pack of 4 TABLET
Valid Doctor Prescription (Mandatory)